PhD Information Session
Do you have a passion for research?
- Do you have a passion for research? Would you like to know more about possibilities to do a PhD at KU Leuven? Then the PhD information session is the place to be!
- All master students in Science, Engineering & Technology and Biomedical Sciences are welcome!
- 7PM Welcome
- 7.05PM 'What is doing a PhD?'
- 7.10PM Two PhD researchers share their experience
- 7.30PM Carreer perspectives: 'Why a PhD?'
- 7.50PM Presentation Arenberg Doctoral School and Doctoral School Biomedical Sciences
- 8.10PM Questions and Conclusions
- 8.30PM Reception and informal get-together with supervisors
Useful links about doing a PhD in the Science, Engineering & Technology Group
- Arenberg Doctoral School
- vacant PhD positions in ADS
- Research Centres in Science, Engineering & Technology
Departments of Science, Engineering & Technology:
- Earth & Environmental Sciences
- Architecture, Urban Design & Regional Planning (ASRO)
- Biosystems (BIOSYST)
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering (ESAT)
- Metallurgy and Materials Engineering (MTM)
- Microbial and molecular systems (M2S)
- Physics & Astronomy
- Mechanical Engineering
Useful links about doing a PhD in the Biomedical Sciences Group
- Doctoral School of Biomedical Sciences
- vacant PhD positions in Biomedical Sciences
- Cell Signaling and Therapeutics
- Cognitive and Molecular Neurosciences
- Drug Design and Development
- Emerging Concepts in Cardiovascular Medicine
- Exercise and Physical Activity in Health and Disease
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Mechanisms of Human Disease
- Molecular and Developmental Genetics
- Molecular and Stem Cell Medicine
- Patient Related and Public Health Research