In the spotlights:
The YouReCa Career Center. To address the specific career questions of young researchers (PhD, postdoc, Tenure track) the Career Center KU Leuven launched a specialised center. Visit the website here.
Launch Event 25 March 2014.
Opportunities via KU Leuven
- DOC-infosession for Postdocs about career possibilities, mobility, financing: (already passed).
- Available Postdoc Positions in Science, Engineering & Technology group
- Fund for Scientific Research
- KU Leuven Research Fund
- Financing possibilities to do research in the US (only available in Dutch)
- Funding opportunities with Germany
- BOF-ZAP tenured positions KU Leuven
- Marie Curie Fellowships
- Other grants and fellowships
- DOC: Research Coordination Office (for information about financing opportunities): GeDOCumenteerd
- LRD: Leuven Research & Development (for information about tech transfer)
Other opportunities for postdocs
- The Boston Consulting Group - PhD Event: 27 March 2014
- Agilent Technologies: Digital Signal Processing R&D Engineer
- INRA is recruiting 39 research scientists. Applications are open from 28 January to 3 March 2014.
- BASF: Research Engineer Chemical and Process Engineering; (Senior) Research Engineer Computational Fluid Dynamics; (Senior) Research Engineer - Polymer and Process Engineering
- BioMed X Innovation Center Launched in Heidelberg: Call for applications (8 postdocs) deadline is 7 April 2013
- EURAXESS Researchers in motion (European Commission)
- research.be (the Belgian portal for research and innovation): jobs
- The European Science Foundation
- Federal Science Policy Office
- Sciencecareers: Career Magazine
- National Postdoc Association US
- Eos/Nature jobs
- Nature: naturejobs
- SCK*CEN postdoc positions
Dienst Studieadvies (Student Advisory)